Yao Mou is an associate with Zweiback, Fiset & Coleman LLP. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, including intellectual property disputes and anti-trust litigation. Yao has successfully defended a variety of national and multinational companies in trade secrets litigation, antitrust investigations, and trademark and patent disputes before the state and federal courts as well as China’s State Administration for Market Regulation. She also specializes in cross-border regulatory and business disputes with particular expertise in Chinese disputes.
Prior to joining ZFC, Yao was an associate at Crowell & Moring and externed for the Honorable Otis D. Wright II, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California. She also interned at the antitrust section of the California Attorney General’s Office and the consumer protection section of the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office. At Loyola Law School, Yao was an editor of the Loyola Law Review, and she was actively involved in the moot court program where she won the Best Brief Award in the Scott Moot Court Competition and represented Loyola Law School at the ABA’s National Moot Court Competition.
Yao is a native Mandarin speaker and has translated numerous judicial opinions from Mandarin to English. Her translation work has been included in Transnational Intellectual Property Law: Text and Cases by Robert Mergers and Seagull Haiyan Song.
牟垚律师先就职于Zweiback, Fiset & Coleman（ZFC）律师事务所。牟律师主攻商业诉讼，
- Defended a Chinese multinational technology company in trade secrets litigation.
- Successfully represented a Mandarin-speaking client in a wage claim dispute in front of the California Labor Commission.
- Represented a U.S. manufacturer in an antitrust investigation by China’s State Administration for Market Regulation.
- Successfully defended inventors of pharmaceutical compounds in a patent inventorship bench trial.
- Defended a major beer manufacturer in a trademark dispute.
- Loyola Law School (J.D., 2018)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 2015)